The Leader Training
Practical skills and know-how for running a Shadow Work group session
The Leader Training teaches you how to hold a container for a group of people doing Shadow Work. On a practical level, it teaches you how to run a Shadow Work seminar, from registering participants to ending the workshop.
As a facilitator, it teaches you how to use the principles behind the Shadow Work Identity Wound processes in conversation: how to talk Tombstone, talk Predator, talk God-Split, and talk Good Guy-Bad Guy. On a personal level, it gives you a command of the emotional “circuitry” underlying these processes.
The purpose of the Leader Training is to prepare you to lead Shadow Work groups. At this training, you will learn:
- How to set a safe and effective container for group Shadow Work
- How to present information about group Shadow Work in a way that creates safety and trust in your participants
- Group dynamics as they apply to a personal work seminar
- How to inspire and evoke emotion with visualisations
- How to help people get in touch with the archetypal energies through the group exercises
- How to empathise with other people’s pain and hold their wounded behaviour
- How to negotiate financial matters, and other boundaries, with people who have wounds around money and boundaries
- Conflict resolution skills
- How to protect yourself from attacks against your ability to stay in control of the group and facilitate
- How to protect the participants from one another
- Techniques for defending the container from “container-busting” acts by a wounded participant, without wounding that participant
- How to use the principles behind the Shadow Work® Identity Wound processes in conversation: how to talk Tombstone, talk Predator, talk God-Split, and talk Good Guy-Bad Guy
- How to use music in a Shadow Work seminar
Maximum number of participants for each training: eight, on a first come, first served basis
Schedule: the training lasts six or seven days, depending on numbers. Daily sessions are 9.00am to 6.00-6.30pm with drink and lunch breaks.
Full details will be included in the training packet sent to you upon registration.